Monday, 29 July 2013

Personal Inventory

Give a short summary of your personality from the Jung test, including some characteristics and preferred career choices.


Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging (INFJ)

I am the champion of the oppressed and downtrodden. I like to be in an emergency, rescuing who are in little distress. I'm very suspicious about other people motives. I am not easily misled. I easily recognized that people are in trouble or distressed. Even though I'm friendly and sympathetic to lots of people, I'm very selective who are my friends. Friendship bond means a lot to me.

Career Choices: Health Care, Social Services, Arts and Humanities.

How could your personal inventory help or benefit you in your chosen career path?

My personal inventory could help me to become a chiropractor because these choices could affect me relationship with the people. Like if a person try to get my back stabbed I can catch it in time or if the person is in pain but doesn't want to admit it, I can help him/her. I don't like to be oppressed or looked down, if anyone did that I would make their life miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment